Saturday, August 9, 2014

Tattoos In The Big Apple

Happy Saturday people!

This post is from my trip to New York in June where I had the pleasure of working alongside some great people and artists at Red Rocket Tattoo. I miss them all already and I hope I will be able to work a bit longer on my next trip to New York. But this trip was supposed to be as much relaxation as work so therefor only a few tattoos to show. I did a few more than these ones but they are being saved for a later project so this is what you get for now.

If you wanna see a few photos from my trip then go to my photoblog HERE.

In case anyone still reads this blog then I would like to say that I have time for one shots next week, Monday the 11th, wednesday the 13th - friday the 15th.
If you don't know what to get then I have a bunch of new girl faces ready to tattoo. I'll post some on my instagram soon. 
So if you're interested then email me at Onkelallan@gmail.com
There is also a few more dates here and there open in september so let me know if you wanna fill those gaps.
And once again...
The waiting list is dead and I am only booking two months at the time.






Have a nice weekend everybody!